I Am 16 Should I Get A Brazillian Wax Information About Bikini Wax, Please Answer =)?

Information about bikini wax, please answer =)? - i am 16 should i get a brazillian wax

I've done a bikini wax quick tease where, and I can remove my tanga to wear it? : S (with only one income, not from Brazil or something like that) and Im gonna be 16 when me and my friends come with me and she'l of 15, so parents do not have, because we want on our own to go?

And I think my shoulders wax (in my not too worried about the pain and do not have enough money to do professionally) and I change my shoulders, very pale or not really?

Please let me know:) thank you epseically bikini

4 comments:

alarafan said...

Personally I go to a hair removal cream. It's a little messy, and it feels a bit strange when applied, but no pain and get the same results and is much cheaper.

Ms E said...

Depends on where you go. Call the salon and ask their practices and let them know that it is the first time, and it would be nice, and explains how. I think you have to get parental consent, but that depends on state law.

Not sure about the underarm hair removal.

nessie86 said...

If you are a regular bikini wax their "bikini line" There are places allow some underwear and asked to remove it .. Although you have the right to keep them if you do not remove them ... I on the outside of the band, because thats where the bikini line .... is is the only thing that even if you do not continue with the hair of another, it is very bad for other reasons show bikini wax hair ... So I suggest you shave or something, if you do not .... I see found. Brazillian .... How much better is if it comes from the parents .. Just call and ask them to place ... I do not think you need a spring at the age of 16 years for a wax, but different states have different laws ... May if you want to check.
as a mine everyday ii never shaved armpits waxed, so I can not help you.

henryswt... said...

Hi, this is a good site that I found on the hair can also be useful, good luck!

http://www.laser-hair-removal-discount.c ...

Post a Comment