23 Days Not Smoking I Have A Sore Throat For Like Since 23 Days! And Now My Neck Hurts For 2 Days Not The Bones But The Neck Itslf?

I have a sore throat for like since 23 days! and now my neck hurts for 2 days not the bones but the neck itslf? - 23 days not smoking

I had a sore throat for 23 days, the pain goes up and down from the top down and it hurts especially when I'm awake. and now has been 2 days my throat does not hurt, but the bones of the neck you are! I Hooka, or Shisha smoking about a year, but I did a month ago I read an article about lung disease and lung cancer!
So please tell me what to do?

1 comments:

Kev said...

Well, this is the first action step, consult with your doctor. It can not be lung cancer and other things, but H1N1 (swine flu), including sore throat (long) and bone pain, etc. You see your doctor immediately!

Post a Comment