Maybelline Mousse Blush Soft Plum Swatch Is It Okay To Mix The Dream Mousse Blush From Maybelline With A Bit Of Lotion? To Make It Blend A Bit Better?

Is it okay to mix the dream mousse blush from maybelline with a bit of lotion? To make it blend a bit better? - maybelline mousse blush soft plum swatch

I have white skin and dark hair. I bought the Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush Soft Plum, "and I wondered, would either be mixed with a little cream, and if so, can I mix with the cream, once on or before?

And please tell us about the use of this product in general?

Do you have this blush? Like it? Suggestions?

Ooh, and while we are on the topic of make-up, use brown mascara if you have brown eyes? I use the right of the black and now its fine, but I was wondering, seems weird with brown eyes and brown mascara?

THANK YOU! 10 points for the BEST ANSWERRRR! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

1 comments:

animepum... said...

I have never tried a lotion, but I like this color. And only applied with fingers or a sponge wedge. Disappears in a few hours, but it is very beautiful and natural. What eyeliner, brown eyeliner I like (I have brown eyes), that is enough.

Post a Comment