How Much Does A Stamp Cost 2010 If The Cost Of Living Has Gone Down In The United States? How Has It Gone Down And What Will Happen In 2010?

If the cost of living has gone down in the United States? How has it gone down and what will happen in 2010? - how much does a stamp cost 2010

It is assumed that the cost of living has declined? I want to prove that to be seen. I do not see. That's what I see for the year 2009 prices for electricity have increased by 17th Rents have remained stable, if not at the end of 2009 continues. The one bedroom apartment, which I know now for $ 700 per month. Now $ 579 is charged not with an increase in a recession.
I do not see how basic game and SS disability benefits, the price of gasonline down. This happens all the time, gas prices flucautes often. What if you had to go up to $ 4/gallon? I see food prices and the only thing I see is the price did not fall to the necessities as HDTVs.
There was an increase in SS every year since the 1970s. Does this mean that employees do not receive SSRasie one too. How will people be covered for the requirements of insurance is increasing. When people work in SS benefits also taken. For example, if you need to make $ 300 extra, you pay your own preminum physician is $ 100, then their food stamps are gone, others $ 200. You have the obligation to pay up to $ 100 Medici. Suddenly, just because you lose $ 300 extra $ 400 profit.
Do not get people on the SS is not a check for $ 250. Congress passed a pay raise do not have anything for the poorest of the poor. If you are a full-time students in college, even if you are disabled, can not live in affordable housing. I am a full-time student at a university disability. I'm in the rehabilitation of VOCs and registered. I was told that no jobs for people with disabilities today.
The GovernmeNT has really screwed! I'm disabled due to the overwhelming our society have been paid into the SS and that is how I am treated!
I fear for the future. Much worse can it get?

1 comments:

SDD said...

First, we did not measure the cost of living anecdotal, as you have. There are several ways to do this, but the most common is the B-LS Consumer Price Index. The last time the CPI was much lower in a year. Since then it has risen slightly. Many things are linked to CPI (such as, for example, payments for Social Security), as calculated by Congress. Congress can fix it as you want. How to lose money they choose in any way.

Post a Comment